Professional model, actor and social entrepreneur from England.
- Nationality: British
- Eye Color: Blue / Green
- Hair Color: Brown
- Height: 188 cm (6’2″)
- Weight: 77 kg (170 lbs)
- Shoes: 28.5 (UK 11 – Euro 45)
- Chest Size: 99 cm (39″)
- Waist: 76 cm (30″)
- Clothing Size: Medium
- Dean Newcombe went from travelling the globe to a career as a professional model over night. In 2007 he stepped into the glamorous fashion industry, after successfully winning a modelling competition and from it signing with a top agency in Auckland. It was the beginning of something special…
- Dean’s British fashion image and tall slim figure gave him success across the spectrum of modelling, especially his electrifying presence on the runway. He has walked for clients such as Puma, K-Swiss and Levis and for designers around the world, at shows such as the Paris Collection Tokyo.
- Dean kept busy on and off the camera, going on to sign for numerous agencies, and work for countless clients across the world, from Germany to Japan, from Korea to England.
- Dean is noted for his high standard of work, strong features, versatile look and powerful gaze! He has also gained admiration where ever he has worked for his relentless commitment to maintaining exceptional health and physique.
- Since 2007, Dean Newcombe has been working as an actor around the world. He has played countless rolls for TV dramas and short films and just finished shooting in Japan – a feature length film called ‘Tobe! Dakota’
Social entrepreneur – http://www.intrepidmodeladventures.com
- In 2011 Dean Newcombe founded the global movement ‘Intrepid Model Adventures’. In it’s just over a year of existence, a growing team of non-profit volunteers have helped spread awareness for positive social change, as well as being active in the support of environmental change, linking ourselves to the fair trade movement and establishing a health and fitness philosophy to help people achieve their optimum well being. Our most major project to date has been, and still is, the support of the recovering region of Tohoku, Japan.
- Hobbies are playing sports, going to the movies, and he loves to travel
- Current location is Setagaya-ku, Tokyo, Japan
- Languages: British English, Japanese & German
- Originally from Nottingham, United Kingdom
“Be the change you want to see in the world” – Gandhi
Facebook Page Link: Dean Newcombe